From: Nicholas Isaac <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10 Nov 2021 16:52:00 +0100
Subject: Get back to me
Nicho Law Group TD Canada Trust
Tower 161 Bay Street, 27th Floor
Toronto, ON M5J 2S1
I'm Nicholas Isaac , expert in corporate and legal claims. I'm Managing Partner at Nicholas Isaac law firm Toronto, Canada.
It may surprise you to receive this letter from me, since there has been no previous correspondence between us. I am tracing the family of our client, there is an unclaimed “permanent life insurance policy” held by our deceased client and that is the reason I am contacting you.
The transaction pertains to an unclaimed “Payable-on-Death” (“POD”) savings monetary deposit in the sum of Fifteen Million Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand United States Dollars ($15,875,000) with a reputable financial institution. The policy holder was one of our clients, Mr. Robert, a real estate tycoon. He died in an auto accident nine years ago. Since his death no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate his relatives have
The insurance company code stipulates that “insured permanent policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state after 10 years.
Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last name and nationality with the deceased. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be donated to charity while we share the remaining 90% in the ratio of 50% to me 40% to you.
This is 100% risk free as I do have all the necessary documents to process the payout in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidentiality. You should provide a reachable mobile telephone number for faster communication.
Your prompt response will be appreciated.